automatic translation

Home Renewable Energy BAYWA R.E. SOLAR SYSTEMS S.r.l.


Industry Sectors:


Home Renewable Energy BAYWA R.E. SOLAR SYSTEMS S.r.l.


Our history: solid roots for flourishing growth

BayWa r.e. Solar Systems has been present in Italy since 1998 as a distribution company specializing in photovoltaic systems. Born as Tecno Spot thanks to the entrepreneurial passion of Gert Gremes, our company grows rapidly and contributes to the diffusion and development of photovoltaics in Italy, soon positioning itself at the top of specialist distribution.
In 2011 the BayWa r.e. acquires 70% of the shares of our company and in 2014 the remaining 30%.
2017 for us is the year of the Rebranding, through which we officially become BayWa r.e. Solar Systems srl: thanks to a totally new image and brand on the Italian market, we are now able to combine the strength of a global organization with the local expertise acquired in 20 years of experience in the area.

Product quality, service reliability

We do not only offer ourselves as wholesalers, but we offer you reliability and competence to help you achieve your commercial goals. We guarantee a high quality service in all phases of the photovoltaic system: from the initial design to the choice of the ideal components, from the supply of materials to the after-sales phase. We are able to support you with our technical-commercial consultancy and a punctual and flexible logistics service.
We are among the companies with the most experience in the sector, active in solar energy for 20 years. We value our customers and our suppliers, who are among the most experienced and internationally listed.
Three times (2013, 2016, 2018) the market research institute EuPD Research has nominated us Top PV Supplier: this result not only attests to the position reached by BayWa r.e. among the best Italian distributors in the photovoltaic sector, but also a degree of customer satisfaction that is decidedly above average.

Contact our team of experts

Our team of experts is happy to answer your questions. Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.

    Enter your full name

    Enter a valid email

    Read our Privacy Policy

    Enter a brief message

    Home Renewable Energy BAYWA R.E. SOLAR SYSTEMS S.r.l.