CHIERESE PAK S.r.l.
Manufacturer of folding boxes, labels, boxes and POS, for various sectors such as Perfumes & Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Wines & Spirits, as well as Confectionery & Food Specialties.
With 34 companies located in Europe, the United States and Asia; the Autajon Group is one of the main players in the packaging and labeling market. The Autajon company, managed by Gérard Autajon, was created in 1964 in Montélimar (Drôme) where the Group's head office is located today.
Since its creation, the Autajon Group has been committed to serving its customers efficiently and to satisfying applicable requirements.
Today we aim to satisfy and retain our customers while continuing the development of our activities and sites around the word.
The real and multiples skills acquired in each of our businesses as well as the synergies developed among the different companies of the group are all forces that will enable us to support this strategy in an environment that is always competitive and evolving.
To support our plants in their progress and development, to avoid bureaucratic red tape, we have launched a proactive “3S” approach based on the following pillars: “Secure”, “Simplify”, and “Standardize”.
This improvement program is fully in line with our deployment of the Operational Excellence and will enable us to develop:
- For the control of all processes of production and the guarantee of results,
- To comply with the regulation applicable to our activity in terms of Quality, Safety and Environment,
- For the reduction of our environmental impact,
- For the control of costs and deadlines.
HUMAN AND RELATIONAL EFFICIENCY
- By focusing on the working environment, development, participation and empowerment of everyone,
- Encouraging proposals,
- By anticipation and listening to the need of our clients,
- Through the vitalization of our teams.
EFFICIENCY OF OUR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- By reducing our internal and external non-quality costs,
- Through the management of our suppliers and service providers,
- Through the constant involvement of our staff.