CRESTANI s.r.l. blowing plant was established in October 1950.
The plant, which is quite close to Venice and Verona Airports or the A4 highway (Milan-Venice), occupies an area of about 18,000 m2.
CRESTANI s.r.l. processes glass of the 1st hydrolytic class and according to the current European Farmacopeia.
The high technological level of its output, namely ampoules for pharmaceutical and cosmetic use, is designed and made to provide a concrete answer to the specific and precise needs of the market.
In fifty years of activity, the name CRESTANI s.r.l. has come to be considered a synonym of quality in the field of ampoule-making. The company is in continuous expansion and is equipped with technologically advanced machineries.
Besides consolidating its presence in the local market, CRESTANI s.r.l. is now moving closer towards the international market to establish interesting forms of professional and economic collaboration. The export market reached 80% in 2011.
For that purpose, Crestani obtained the Drug Master File n° 16727 on July 25, 2003.
Fifty years on, CRESTANI has reached such peaks of quality and efficiency that it is one of the leaders in this sector.