MP FILTRI S.p.a.
MP Filtri SpA is an Italian multinational company specializing in filtration products in the hydraulic sector, founded by Bruno Pasotto in 1964, with headquarters in Pessano con Bornago (Milan).
Most of the production takes place at the Italian offices located in Lombardy. It currently has eight commercial and operational branches in Germany, France, Great Britain, the United States, Canada, Russia, India and China and a global network in over 100 countries of resellers and distributors.
The global turnover of the group in 2014 was over fifty million euros, an increase of 10% compared to the previous year. 356 highly qualified people are employed worldwide. There are two production sites in Italy and one in Great Britain. 35% of the production is destined for the Italian market and the remaining 65% for the international market.