OFFICINE MECCANICHE NERLI S.n.c.
It was 1959 when Pietro and Vittorio Nerli founded OFFICINE MECCANICHE NERLI, a continuation of the Nerli Liberale e Figli, established in 1945.
The Nerli family has always worked in the mechanical construction sector and traditional woodworking machines were already produced in 1948. In 1958, Nerli gave life to an idea cherished for years: to create new generation sanders, extraordinarily reliable and robust with a very special added value: the quality of the processed product.
Thus begins the history of the company, which in the following years collects the first successes and the enthusiasm of a large group of carpenters: the Nerli sanders immediately establish themselves as quality machines, both for their structure, and for the proven reliability and technology, thanks to continuous research aimed at obtaining the top of sanding.