SOGEMI ENGINEERING S.r.l.
It's been more than 40 years since Sogemi started operating nationally and internationally, designing and building machinery and plants for second melting foundries: steel - cast iron and nonferrous metals.
Its presence in this field has been continually characterized by the pursuit of two specific goals:
- development of new technologies with special attention to reclamation and recycling of materials with an eye on costs reducing;
- attention to issues related to environmental ecology in compliance with current regulations, even the most restricted ones;
these principles have consistently led Sogemi in its activity, marked by so many achievements and many successes.
The consistency in pursuing the goals and cohesion of elements such as:
- thorough knowledge of issues related to sand reclamation and regeneration;
- extensive experience in the design and construction of "No-Bake" moulding lines;
- proven knowledge of casting processes with Oxi-combustion rotary furnaces;
- contribution of advanced technologies;
- efficiency and reliability of plants;
- competent and qualified technical advice;
- after-sales service and supply of spare parts;
make Sogemi the ideal partner for foundries.