Vemer has been on the market for over 40 years as a manufacturer and supplier of solutions for the measurement and management of electrical and environmental quantities in the civil and industrial sectors.
The R&D structure, made up of highly qualified personnel, provides for the study of innovative product solutions that are increasingly oriented towards the creation of value, with a particular focus on integrating the most advanced technologies within the products.
The company's commitment to ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of its organization and the quality of its products is also concretely reflected in the UNI EN ISO 9001 quality system certification.
All the design, production and sale of electrical and electronic products ensure our partner customers quality and attention to detail, which, together with high reliability and durability, are distinctive elements of all Vemer products.
Customers are assured daily technical support by qualified personnel able to support the choice of the most suitable solution and product for each specific need.
The offer is segmented into 6 product ranges:
• Climate management (thermostats and chronothermostats)
• Clocks and timing (time switches, timers, twilight switches)
• Gas and safety (gas detectors, safety and bell transformers, emergency lamps)
• Measurement and control (electricity meters, network analyzers, voltage and current meters, control relays)
• Industrial thermoregulation (thermometers and thermoregulators for industrial applications and in commercial refrigeration)
• Insulators and busbar holders (thermoplastic insulators for LV systems)