VIA MEDAGLIE D’ORO DELLA RESISTENZA, 2 – 50053 EMPOLI (FI)
Antonini Srl was founded in 1942 by Antonini Fosco in Ponte a Elsa, a town near Florence, in the heart of Italy, and since then its activity has been focused on the field of glass.
In recent years the company has developed and grown in terms of image and reputation, above all thanks to technological innovations that have allowed it to obtain a cutting-edge product appreciated all over the world. Our machines are in fact made following a careful research of materials and assembly techniques that guarantee their adaptability to customer needs.
The current production program includes:
- Annealing furnaces
- Ovens for cooking decorations on glass
- Ink drying ovens
- Furnaces for special heat treatments on glass such as bending or hot modeling, generally up to more than 800 ° C
- Glass Blocks Annealing Furnaces
- Auto headlight annealing furnaces
- Continuous tempering ovens on carpet
- Mold preheating furnaces
- Reconditioning, modifications, revisions, updates of all types and all brands of existing ovens
- Accessories and spare parts
- Cold treatments
Through our ovens the annealing of each glass and crystal article is obtained from automatic or manual productions up to 220T per day, with minimum energy consumption. A pre-assembly system during the construction phase makes it possible to install it in the customer's plant in a very short time.