PIAZZA DELLA REPUBBLICA, 10 – 20121 MILAN (MI)
HELIOS ITALQUARTZ S.r.l.
Helios Italquartz Srl is part of the Helios Quartz Group which, with two production sites in Italy and Switzerland and offices in the USA, South America and Asia, represents one of the major players on the international scene is preferably used for quartz glass processing and for the production of IR lamps, UV lamps and equipment for industrial, scientific and medical applications.
PRODUCTS BY GLASS SECTOR
The range of products signed by Helios Italquartz, specific for the glass sector, includes:
- Infrared Quartz Lamps in short, medium and medium fast wave, single or two-wire, with or without golden reflector for:
- Rolling lines;
- Screen printing lines;
- Curving furnaces;
- Melting furnaces;
- Laminated glass cutting machines;
- Digital printers.
- Polimer - UV Polymerization Device: high and medium pressure UV lamps for drying inks, lacquers and paints reactive to UV light;
- Manwood 25-N: Black light equipment capable of identifying the watertight side of float glass even in very bright conditions. This identification is very important before the lamination, mirroring, printing and decoration processes;
- Automatic Tin Detector: technological evolution of Manwood 25-N, Automatic Tin Detector is able to autonomously indicate whether it is in the presence of the watertight side or the air side of float glass. The device can be installed directly on the glass transport line before entering the production furnace by scanning all the glass that enters the process.