MAGIC MP S.p.a.
MAGIC was founded in 1959 by Piero Giacobbe in Monza, a dynamic city 20 km from Milan.
Piero Giacobbe, affectionately called «Mister Magic», was a loved and trusted entrepreneur who has always combined social committment with a constant forward-looking orientation.
It has been Piero’s son, Ferruccio, to conceive the first extrusion blow molding full-electric machine, a radical innovation launched in 1997.
The first Full Electric machine has been a radical technological innovation that has determined a new scientific paradigm in the industry, and for MAGIC a significant competitive advantage.
In 2009 Davide Giacobbe Ferlisi, Ferruccio’s nephew, has entered the business, making him the third generation to carry on the family principles and values, and hence strengthening customers’ trust. Davide has strengthen MAGIC’s organizational structure, and has introduced new methods and processes to make MAGIC a strong global player.
In 2017 MAGIC has reinforced its competitive position with the acquisition of Automa, a historical Italian company specialized in manufacturing Extrusion Blow Moulding and Injection Stretch Blow Moulding machines.
In 2021 Magic established Gamma Plast by Magic and Magic Robotica to give integrated solutions for moulds and packaging, offering to the customers a single point of contact, both for production and packaging of the bottles