BOVONE DIAMOND TOOLS Srl, Via Voltri 78 - 15076 OVADA (AL), was founded in 2003 and is a subsidiary of Elettromeccanica Bovone Srl, for which it produces the original wheels. The production of metal-bonded and resin-bonded diamond wheels is extended to wheels for beveling, straight, double-sided machines and machining centers of all brands. In 2007 the production of diamond core bits and accessories for manual and automatic drills and machining centers began. BDT also supplies polishing wheels, felts, cerium oxide, cooling oil, pumice and carborundum breads and other complementary accessories for sheet glass processing. The commercial network, common to that of Elettromeccanica Bovone, is present in all industrialized countries and, moreover, the constant participation in trade fairs that take place around the world has favored the rapid spread of the brand. It is important to underline that the company, in addition to guaranteeing high production quality and fast delivery times, can also produce special tools to design and is able to offer valid technical support when required.
Showing 1 – 24 of 2012 results
- over 30 models of electronic straight-line edging machines or with PC for flat edge or variable angle from 5 to 16 wheels
- peripheral edgers from 4 to 8 wheels
- complete line of double-sided edging machines from 8 to 11 wheels per side, for flat edge with arris
- over 10 models of electronic straight-line bevelling machines or with PC from 7 to 14 wheels
- 4 models of automatic machines for the processing of radius and right angles
- full range of vertical washing machines
- complete line of horizontal drills
- accessories (washing machines to be applied on the output arm of edging and bevelling machines, device for processing inclined glass in the shape of a parallelogram)
ADI (Application of Industrial Diamond) is a leading company in the production of diamond tools. Founded in 1980, it currently has more than 180 employees and three production sites in Thiene, proudly maintaining the MADE IN ITALY product.It is known worldwide for its production of diamond tools for the mechanical, glass, stone and ceramic industries and for optics. It has an office in the USA that serves as a service for the North American market across the various applications and a company owned by the company for the distribution of diamond tools and accessories for the glass industry. The qualifying characteristics of the company can be summarized as follows: high flexibility, deep knowledge of the diamond product, high design and innovative capacity. Constant investments in Research & Development allow the company to propose innovative solutions to an increasingly demanding and competitive market. ADI works with machine manufacturers in various sectors to optimize tool operating performance. Since 2016 ADI has been part of the Surfaces Group which has around 500 employees worldwide and offices located in the key sites of each industry, to guarantee customers the best service. The range of ADI diamond products is completed with RBM polishing wheels, which has been part of the same group since 2017. The ADI commercial network is made up of a team of qualified technicians for active assistance, in order to guarantee the best use of the diamond product.
In Denmark Alu-Pro It owns Rolltech A / S which is a company specialized in the production of warm-edge spacer profiles in stainless steel and plastic material.The warm-edge spacer profiles are having a strong development throughout Europe and also in many other countries in the world with cold temperatures. In Denmark the following profiles are produced with 9 profiling machines:
- Chromatech (in stainless steel)
- Chromatech Plus (in stainless steel)
- Flextec (stainless steel)
- Chromatech Ultra (in stainless steel + plastic)
- Multitech (in plastic material)
In Poland Alu-Pro is present with the Alupro Polska located in Oploe. Alupro Polska specializes in the production of aluminum spacer profiles and also sells all the warm-edge profiles of the subsidiary Rolltech.Alupro Polska has 4 profiling machines and operates mainly in the markets of Eastern Europe, the Baltic countries and Ukraine.
In 2010 Alupro opened in Lipetsk, a town about 400 km south of Moscow, the Alupro Russia. In Lipetsk aluminum spacer profiles are produced with 5 profiling machines, the profiles are exclusively sold in the Russian territory and in the countries of Ex. Russia (Belarus - Kazakhstan - Moldova… etc… etc…).Overall, the Alu-Pro Group achieved in 2015 an annual production of approximately 450 million meters of aluminum, steel and plastic spacers. The international presence is extremely significant with over 80% of the turnover achieved abroad. Alu-Pro products are used daily in over seventy countries around the world and on all five continents. Alu-Pro has also formed the Glass Alliance commercial alliance together with the sister companies Fenzi and Rolltech, offering its customers all over the world an articulated distribution network and a fast and effective customer service.
Antonini Srl was founded in 1942 by Antonini Fosco in Ponte a Elsa, a town near Florence, in the heart of Italy, and since then its activity has been focused on the field of glass. In recent years the company has developed and grown in terms of image and reputation, above all thanks to technological innovations that have allowed it to obtain a cutting-edge product appreciated all over the world. Our machines are in fact made following a careful research of materials and assembly techniques that guarantee their adaptability to customer needs.The current production program includes:
- Annealing furnaces
- Ovens for cooking decorations on glass
- Ink drying ovens
- Furnaces for special heat treatments on glass such as bending or hot modeling, generally up to more than 800 ° C
- Glass Blocks Annealing Furnaces
- Auto headlight annealing furnaces
- Continuous tempering ovens on carpet
- Mold preheating furnaces
- Reconditioning, modifications, revisions, updates of all types and all brands of existing ovens
- Accessories and spare parts
- Cold treatments
All-round experience in the processing of flat glass. Bavelloni supplies technologies and services for the processing of flat glass for the solar, architecture, furniture and household appliances sectors. On the market for over 70 years, we have more than 25.000 installations of glass processing machines in a hundred countries around the world. Our extensive offer includes machining centers and CNC technologies for cutting, edging, bevelling and drilling. All products are available both in stand alone solutions and in integrated lines. The competitive advantage of our machines is determined by great reliability, production flexibility, energy efficiency and high quality of the finished product.Products:
- Straight and shaped profiling machines
- Straight and shaped chamfering machines
- Production lines for rear view mirrors
- Bilateral edging machines
- Numerically controlled work centers
- Horizontal and vertical drilling machines
- Cutting tables for monolithic and laminated glass
- Robotic islands and automatic glass handling systems
In 1979 the production of diamond wheels began, reaching the current high quality levels also for the continuous exchange of experiences with technicians of the manufacturers of chamfering, grinding and polishing machines. Belfortglass wheels, traditional first installation wheels for the machines of Bovone Elettromeccanica and other leading machine manufacturers, are now known all over the world.
The know-how achieved has made it possible to produce tools that work at very high speeds: for example, 10 meters of speed per minute on the 10 mm bevel, achieved with our Hp wheels on the bevelling machines of an important manufacturer, are worth. Belfortglass machines stand out for their reliability, durability and ease of use. Technical assistance is also provided on very old models; spare parts and very practical technical manuals are always available in stock. Furthermore, Belfortglass machines overhauled and guaranteed as new are frequently available.
Since 1997 Belfortglass has expanded the range with complete lines and accessory equipment for the production of insulating glass. These machines are built following the construction criteria that have always distinguished our industrial philosophy and are made taking into account the requests of an increasingly vast and demanding clientele. Belfortglass also supplies consumer products for double-glazing, namely aluminum profiles, dehydrating salts, sealants.
- Genius - machines and systems for float and laminated glass cutting
- Primus - waterjet cutting systems
- FP Series - machines and systems for double-sided grinding
- Master - numerical control machining centers
- Vertmax - vertical machines
- Diamut - diamond tools
With the decoration systems made in Cefla, it is possible to avoid the sandblasting, acid etching and hot coloring processes used for glass decoration, replacing them with more productive and less polluting processes. Using vitrifiable, oil-soluble, water-soluble and UV paints (all without solvent emissions and therefore with a very low environmental impact), today also glass can be painted with ease, safety and reduced costs, obtaining COVERING, SATIN, ENAMELLED and METALLIC effects. Confirming the extreme flexibility of Cefla technologies, it is possible to apply single and two-component paints and digitally printed decoration.
- Detection of glass defects, such as bubbles, inclusions, scratches, coating defects, etc.
- Quality control of screen printing, comparing each glass with the model requested by the customer
- Gauge measurement and control
- Analysis of the fragmentation of tempered glass
- Detection of the watertight side
- Checking the presence of the coating
For more information, including images and videos, we refer you to our website http://www.deltamaxautomazione.it/
Surface treatment and DOGO. The glass industry has played a decisive role in producing and treating flat glass due to the considerable demand for this material by modern architecture. Automation and new technology applied to CNC machines, now considered standard and commonly used all over the world, have played a decisive role in the current degree of finish of the treated surface where the mechanical process and the polishing technique play a very particular importance. In this context, DOGO has played a leading role since 1993, in fact glass companies all over the world have been using the entire DOGO range for over a decade. DOGO production is the result of a long and intense cooperation between manufacturers and manufacturers of machinery in a position of market leader and includes spiral felts and polishing wheels with elastic or rigid matrix, in the cup or peripheral shape and is considered among the best of the world. The success was determined by the growing thrust of competition as well as the greater demand for quality and high performance by users. Over time, products and strategies have changed both on the path of corporate growth and performance, focusing on the total quality of the products and on the development of collateral services such as punctuality in deliveries and pre and post sales assistance. In summary DOGO has all the credentials to offer itself as a highly reliable partner even for very demanding companies. No other manufacturer can boast such a complete range.
- PEACOCK: Spiral synthetic felts in ring shape.
- ELEPHANT: Polyurethane synthetic rubber polishers in cup or peripheral form.
- PUMA: Resinoid polishers for engraving and for the flat edge in cup or peripheral shape.
- BLACK PANTHER: Resinoid polishes in cup or peripheral form.
- PROCYON: Rubber and CE02 rinse aid in cup or peripheral form.
Its product range includes: Edging machines for flat edge and fillets, variable angle, round edge and OG, Bevelling machines, Flat edge double edgers, Mirror production lines, Laminated glass production lines, Prismatic rear-view mirror lines, Horizontal and vertical washing machines, Loading / unloading and handling systems plates, overhauled bevelling machines, grinding lines with robot-integrated plate handling.