Smart Protections 11 or 12 polyamide pipes of the BRAKE line are produced in compliance with the following international standards: DIN 73378; DIN 74324; SAE J 844.
The instruments have different characteristics and applications:
- An operating temperature from – 40 ° C to over 100 ° C;
- Excellent thermal and electrical insulator with high resistance to chemical agents;
- Bass absorption and low gas permeability;
- Reduction of load losses to a minimum;
- Production of products following the directives of the following standards: DIN 73378, DIN 74324;
The main applications of the product concern the pneumatics, gas and fluid transport, oil, lubricants and fuels sectors.
Technical data of the BRAKE line products
Tolerances on the internal diameter: + / 0.1 mm.
Tolerances on the external diameter: up to dia. 12 mm + / 0.1 mm. Over + / 0.2 mm.
Tubes can also be produced in rigid and semi-rigid grade polyamide, and are available in many colors and sizes.
Visit the website to find out more!