Precision sensors are devices that use a variety of techniques to detect and measure a wide range of physical quantities with a high degree of accuracy and repeatability.
They can be used in a variety of applications, such as robotics, industrial automation, medicine, aerospace, and navigation. Some examples of precision sensors include position sensors, speed sensors, force sensors, pressure sensors, and temperature sensors.
The PT 100 OHM probes for CAP IT autoclaves
CAP IT precision sensors for autoclave applications are designed to withstand the repeated and penetrating steam/vacuum cycle of the autoclave process, while maintaining the highest levels of accuracy and repeatability.
These sensors are waterproof and have a proven field performance of over a decade. They are suitable for chamber or load probe applications and have superior precision. They are made of AISI 316 L stainless steel, have different diameter options and can have single or double elements and different wire configurations.
They can also be installed in pass-throughs or elastomer compression fittings. These sensors have a wide operating temperature range and have been tested to ensure stability, repeatability and resistance to pressure.
Features and benefits:
• Application: chamber or load probe
• Precision: superior precision
• Sheath: AISI 316 L stainless steel with a diameter of 6.0 mm (0.250 “) and/or 4.5 mm (0.180”)
• Element/cable configuration: single 4 wire and double 8 wire
• Cable: silver-plated copper wire insulated in Teflon® with silicone coating E 12 IEC
• Installation: designed for pass-throughs and elastomer compression fittings• Washability: AISI 316 L sheath and silicone GMP cable sheath
• Element configuration: single or double, 100 ohm at 0°C, nominal alpha 0.00385 ohm/ohm/0°C
• Operating temperature range: from -50°C to 200°C
• Transition and cable temperature limits: from -50°C to 200°C in continuous
• R0 Interchangeability at 0°C: R0 ≤ 0.05 ohm (≤ 0.1°C at 0°C)
• Short-term repeatability and hysteresis: maximum variation of ± 0.025°C (0.01 ohm) at 0°C after 10 consecutive thermal cycles from -40°C to 135°C
• Repeatability: maximum deviation of ± 0.025°C (0.01 ohm) at 0°C after 10 cycles between -40°C and 200°C
• Stability: maximum deviation of ± 0.05°C (0.02 ohm) at 0°C after 1000 hours at 135°C
• Pressure: variations of less than ± 0.05°C from 0.068 bar to 2.5 bar (from 1 psia to 35 psia)
• Insulation resistance: minimum 500 megohms at 100 Vcc at room temperature
• Hot insulation resistance: 100 megaohms at 100 Vcc between 100 and 150°C
• Response time: < 6 sec. to 90% FS in water at 2 m/s
You can find all products by visiting the CAP IT website!