Smart Protections’ BRAKE polyamide 11 or 12 tubes are manufactured in accordance with the following international standards: DIN 73378; DIN 74324; SAE J 844.
The brake line has various characteristics and applications:
- An operating temperature of – 40°C to over 100°C;
- Excellent thermal and electrical insulation with high resistance to chemicals;
- Low water absorption and low gas permeability;
- Minimization of pressure drop;
- Production of the products following the guidelines of the following standards: DIN 73378, DIN 74324;
The main applications of the product are in the fields of pneumatics, gas and fluid transportation, oil, lubricants and fuels.
Brake product technical data
Tolerances on inside diameter: +/0.1 mm.
Tolerances on outer diameter: up to d. 12 mm +/0.1 mm. Beyond +/0.2 mm.
Tubes can also be produced in rigid and semi-rigid grade polyamide, and are available in many colors and sizes.
Visit the Smart Protections website to learn more!